Park Maitland School Fourth Grade presents “Tall Tales & Heroes” – Thursday, January 19, 2023. This fully edited program is presented on your choice of Digital Download, USB Flash Media, or Traditional DVD.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS:
- All digital download videos are presented in high definition.
- Digital download videos have very large file sizes and should be first downloaded using a laptop or desktop computer with a stable internet connection.
- Download speed can vary depending on your internet connection.
- Please allow time for your file to fully download BEFORE trying to view it.
- After downloading to your computer, your can transfer the file to a mobile device such as a phone or iPad if desired.
Download links are available immediately after purchase!
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT USB FLASH DRIVE MEDIA:
- All USB Media video programs are presented in high definition.
- USB Media offers the option of having a physical copy of your program on a drive.
- Some televisions or smart media devices (like Roku, Apple TV) may allow for you to play the file from a USB stick. This is not guaranteed however.
- If you want to view the file, the best method is to transfer the video program on the USB stick to a computer or an app like “TV” on the Mac, and stream it to your television. There are similar programs for Mac and PC alike.
Physical Media (USB Flash and DVDs) will ship via USPS for a nominal fee. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
IMPORTANT FACTS DVD MEDIA:
- All DVDs video programs are presented in standard definition.
- Although DVDs are not as versatile as digital video files, they remain one of the most simple ways to enjoy your video program.
- Because DVDs are mainstream, most households (including grandparents) have a DVD player in their home theater setup.